Friday, May 27, 2011

Might & Magic Heroes Kingdoms: Coverage Started

I have always been a fan of the Heroes of Might and Magic series, so when this game came out, I was itching to try it. Things have cleared up a little in my schedule so here goes!

As best described by the creators of the game:
"What is this game?
  • This is a web based game: you play within your browser, there is nothing to download, nothing to install
  • Free to play: you can play for free as long as you like
  • This is a strategy game: you make far-reaching decisions affecting your whole kingdom, and fight with your allies against other groups of players
  • This is Heroes of M&M: you will find the PC game's logic and theme in this massively multiplayer version
How do I command my kingdom?
  • You play this game by giving orders to heroes or towns: attack monsters, construct buildings, spy on neighbors, pillage a town...
  • Each order needs some time to be carried out (a few minutes, hours, or days)
  • You don't need to stay connected while your orders are being carried out
  • After awhile, you may return and check the results of your actions.
What are the first steps to take?
  • Your first actions will be to hire heroes and conquer the mines surrounding your starting town
  • You will then upgrade your mines in order to improve your income
  • Add new buildings to your city to gather more troops and access additional options
  • Develop your heroes: make them learn skills, use artifacts
  • Contact your neighbors to assess their attitude toward you: friend or foe
  • Settle a second town to expand your kingdom
What can I expect from the long term
  • Join or create an alliance
  • Enter full scale wars to carve territories
  • Trade resources, buy and sell on the market
  • Discover the meaning of Ashan and control the world"

Further information can be found at:
I play (as Guzzer) on the "The Song of the Dryads 2" server. I have formed an alliance (The Dark Ministry) with some online gaming friends. However, things are still very new for me, as I strive to learn the game and discover advanced strategy and tactics.

If you decide to join, please do so via my personal reference link (http://mm-hk.com/referral/630c8b58ed9c9d4c9deb0fcc0b0c40834628a9c6) so I can get some free stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment