Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Aloriah: Midgard Progress Update #2.12


I (and the Ragnarök alliance) have settled into the grind now (at least until the new items/etc are unlocked by taking the Mother Dragon to 75%) which consists of:
  • Black dragon scenario point farming.
  • Weekly mother dragon attacks.

Not everyone in the alliance was ready for this week's attack so only Azumi, Draak and I participated. Thus, we were only able to take 1.7% off the Mother Dragon's life. She currently sits at 94.3%.

You might be interested to know what I use to attack the Mother Dragon. We aim for 100k troops per alliance member.

I have a dedicated hero for Mother Dragon attacks with the following skill design:
  • Fire Resistance 12
  • Rune Blood Ritual 9
  • Defender 9
  • Poison Resistance 6
  • Water Resistance 6
  • Bandit Tactics 6
  • Aggressive 6

The hero sports the following items, most of them best available in game:

In other news, my fishing hero got pulled under and died yet again. This has been his 3rd time. Now that I have spare sleipnir horses, I am going to be trying ruins again. You can run around Misty Marshes safely with sleipnir horses, so I will be visiting ruins there, without any need to watch my army. This is opposed to Molten Ashlands where ruby dragon armies can kill my sleipnir horses quite easily. I will actually welcome running into mobs in Misty Marshes so my hero can level up a bit more.

  • Aloriah is an online web browser based strategy game. More information can be found at my Aloriah Coverage page.
  • If you wish to jump straight in, you can sign up at http://www.aloriah.com/?ref=guzzer.
  • As best described by the creators of the game:
    "Aloriah is a free online web browser game based on mythologies of our time.
    Rule a civilization and experience epic events together with thousands of other players.
    • Play for free directly online through your internet browser
    • Expand villages, rally your armies and level your heroes
    • Explore the lands of Aloriah to find its mysteries
    • Journey on legendary quests together with your friends
    • Choose to worship the gods of good or evil"

No comments:

Post a Comment