Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Aloriah: Midgard Progress Update #1

Things are tracking well and into 5th spot I sneak!

I have been trying to farm as many scenario points as possible:

  • One hero/army farming Sapphire Dragons in Tropical Islands.
  • Two heroes/armies farming Black Dragons in Dry Steppes.

There has been very little pvp. I have been plundered once (the attacker subsequently peaced me) and myself having plundered just two villages (belonging to inactive looking players). Therefore, the bulk of my military force is in Dry Steppes farming. If my Green Fields or Tropical Islands towns do get attacked, I can teleport a rescue force back with a 'Scroll of Any Town Portal'.

My Dry Steppes town is pretty much a military outpost, with five barracks training Berserkers as fast as they can. Civilization wide bonus buildings such as Taverns are going into my Green Fields/Tropical Islands towns. I am also starting to prepare for my expansion into Misty Marshes with one Animal Circle built and a second to come. The main threat in Misty Marshes are Emerald Dragons so I am building Bear Riders who have poison resistance. Bear Riders do poison damage which Emerald Dragons are resistant to also, but that can be remedied by changing the Bear Riders damage type to fire. Furthermore, my 3rd hero is working on maximizing poison resistance.

  • Aloriah is an online web browser based strategy game. More information can be found at my Aloriah Coverage page.
  • If you wish to jump straight in, you can sign up at http://www.aloriah.com/?ref=guzzer.
  • As best described by the creators of the game:
    "Aloriah is a free online web browser game based on mythologies of our time.
    Rule a civilization and experience epic events together with thousands of other players.
    • Play for free directly online through your internet browser
    • Expand villages, rally your armies and level your heroes
    • Explore the lands of Aloriah to find its mysteries
    • Journey on legendary quests together with your friends
    • Choose to worship the gods of good or evil"

No comments:

Post a Comment