Thursday, November 4, 2010

Aloriah: Treasure Hunting (Phat Loot)

I would like to start off this post with some cool items that I have found so far. Everyone likes to look at phat loot.




So dear readers, have you found any nice items also? If so, please leave a comment telling us.


At present, my first hero (a Magician) had been hanging out in Tropical Islands doing the following:
  • Killing Sapphire Dragons for scenario points.
  • Treasure hunting.

I think that was a mistake because:
  • Sapphire Dragons are rather hard to find as they keep moving. It is a lot easier to hunt Black Dragons in Dry Steppes. Sapphire Dragons are easy enough to kill for a hero-less army anyhow.
  • I think the better items come from the harder zones. Therefore, you should be hunting in the hardest zone you can survive in.

Therefore, I have 'Scroll of any Town Portal'ed to my Dry Steppes village. I have reset my hero skills (Go go Aloriah coins!) and re-planned my skill tree.
  • Relic Finder 12
  • Luck 9
  • Resource Collecting 9
  • Pathfinding 6
  • Runed Blood Ritual 6
  • Sharp-Eyed 6
  • Scientist 6 (default skill for a Magician)

Is this the correct strategy? Only time will tell. Wish me luck!

  • Aloriah is an online web browser based strategy game. More information can be found at my Aloriah Coverage page.
  • If you wish to jump straight in, you can sign up at http://www.aloriah.com/?ref=guzzer.
  • As best described by the creators of the game:
    "Aloriah is a free online web browser game based on mythologies of our time.
    Rule a civilization and experience epic events together with thousands of other players.
    • Play for free directly online through your internet browser
    • Expand villages, rally your armies and level your heroes
    • Explore the lands of Aloriah to find its mysteries
    • Journey on legendary quests together with your friends
    • Choose to worship the gods of good or evil"

No comments:

Post a Comment